Better Place Recovery Services Call (405) 217-0728 to Get Help Now!
Drug and alcohol addiction ruins lives and leads people to feel cornered by humiliation and guilt. Drug abuse pushes the limits of how much suffering one person can endure. Drug Recovery Center Norman knows that this scenario doesn’t have to be true anymore, and hopes to help people free themselves from the disgrace and pain that drug dependency feeds on, and change their lives for the better. Alcohol and drug addiction has been shown to be a medical disease, and must be treated in the same manner as any other disease, like cancer or arthritis. At Alcohol Abuse Rehab we employ skilled experts specializing in rehab therapies for substance abuse, and guarantee the best possible degree of care for their clients. End addiction and call Better Place Recovery Services today!
What’s Substance Addiction?
Generally, substance addiction begins as a casual encounter, however, they soon discover that the amount they’re taking is increasing at a steady rate. The desire to avoid extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, which happen when drug abuse increases in quantity and frequency, is an important reason why addicts continue using drugs. Drug Recovery Center Norman, OK treats the physical or psychological dependence that develops in response to legal and illegal substance abuse, which is commonly regarded as substance dependence.
- Physical dependency happens after continual drug abuse has disrupted the mechanism in which nerve cells in the brain signal pleasure. Drug use becomes the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain signals.
- Psychological dependency, which can take longer to form, is when the addict experiences stress and nervousness from the thought of not being able to use drugs to feel happy or normal again.
Both physical and psychological dependence are a part of substance dependency, but they must be treated alongside each other as a part of a complete rehab plan. To help stop their suffering, addicts deserve an experienced, passionate staff of specialists who have the knowledge and persistence to work with them, like the staff at Oklahoma Drug Rehabilitation Services. They provide:
- group and individual counseling
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
- wonderful, luxurious affordable living accommodations
Their programs are also created in accordance with each and every client’s personal requirements to provide them with the best chance for success. In contrast to other treatment facilities, they also utilize a variety of fact-based, healthy, reasonably priced treatments to fulfill the varied needs of all their clients.
What Is Rehabilitation?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complicated process where a person:
- withdraws from their substance of addiction
- participates in several types of counseling and behavioral adjustments that help them understand issues
- analyzes their motives for using
- learns to prevent relapses and temptation
A group of recovery professionals is responsible for the various aspects of recovery that Treatment Center Rehabilitation hopes to focus on, including:
- medical care
- life skills coaching
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention training
- introduction to self-help and support groups
- treatment of mental problems and emotional problems
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Better Place Recovery Services Treats Drug Abuse
By crossing inpatient and outpatient treatment, they are able to offer round the clock supervision with the freedoms needed to assist with reintegration into society. While residing in gorgeous, comfortable residential houses, clients engage in:
- group and one-on-one therapy
- behavioral modeling treatment
- daily self-help group meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- various social activities
Drug Center Treatment recovery professionals are available at 405-217-0728 for more information concerning rehabilitation centers, the consequences of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general.